General terms and conditions for orders from of ZENET EUROPA LTD
§ 1 Scope
(1) For orders and contracts concluded with ZENET EUROPA LTD - hereinafter referred to as the "provider" - and its customers, the following general terms and conditions apply exclusively in the version that existed at the time the order was placed. These conditions also apply to online orders.
(2) General terms and conditions of the customers are not accepted and do not become part of an order or a contract.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The description and presentation of the provider's products on the Internet is not a binding offer by the provider to conclude a contract. Rather, it is solely a matter of the customer's request to submit an offer.
(2) When the customer sends the order via the online shop, a contract is not yet concluded. However, the customer thereby submits a binding offer. By submitting the offer, the customer accepts these general terms and conditions as binding for his order.
(3) The provider confirms the receipt of the customer's order by sending a confirmation e-mail or a letter of confirmation of its choice. This order confirmation is not an acceptance of the contract offer by the provider. The declaration of acceptance of the contract offer is made through the delivery of the goods or an express declaration of acceptance.
(4) When ordering via the Internet, the ordering process comprises the following steps: In the first step, the customer selects the product that he would like to order. In the second step, the customers have their data including billing address and, if necessary, a different delivery address. In the third step, the customers choose the shipping method. In the 5th step, the customers choose how they want to pay. Finally, the customer has to check his details and correct them if necessary before the order is sent to the provider by clicking on 'Order for a fee'.
§ 3 Retention of title
(1) The delivered goods remain the property of the provider until all claims have been paid in full.
(2) In the event of default in payment, impending suspension of payments, foreclosure or bill protests against the customer, as well as an application to open insolvency proceedings against the customer's assets, the provider is entitled to take back or reclaim the delivered goods. The customer is obliged to surrender. The withdrawal or assertion of the reservation of title does not require the provider to withdraw from the contract. As a result of these actions or a seizure of the delivered goods by the provider, the latter does not withdraw from the contract, unless the provider expressly declares its withdrawal from the contract.
(3) After taking back the delivered goods, the provider is authorized to dispose of them. The sales proceeds are to be offset against the customer's liabilities after deducting reasonable sales costs.
(4) The customer is obliged to treat the delivered goods with care and, at the request of the provider, to insure them appropriately against damage for the duration of the retention of title. The customer hereby assigns claims against the insurance to the provider.
(5) In the event of seizures or other interventions by third parties, the customer must immediately notify the provider in writing.
§ 4 Due date
The payment of the purchase price is due upon conclusion of the contract.
§ 5 Right of Withdrawal
(1) Customers who are consumers have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
(2) The revocation can be made in writingr by email.
(3) The customer has to bear the costs of the return, insofar as the return is based on a cancellation by the customer.
(4) A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
Right of return
When making purchases over the Internet, you have the right to terminate this Agreement within fourteen days without giving reasons. .
To exercise your right of return, you must contact e-mail: email@example.com, notify of your decision to terminate this Agreement by letter sent by mail. If you take advantage of this opportunity, we will respond to you immediately.